Why or how?

 When I first started training I didn't have much money. I paid dues when I could. When I couldn't, Ron let me train anyway. 

At our dojo we charge dues. If someone can't pay, they can still train. We believe Aikido is for anyone that wants it. People contribute to the dojo by showing up  and participating. 



When I think back over the years about all the students who have come and gone and a few who have come and stayed, it humbles me. There is a bigger picture. I don't understand why I have stayed with Aikido for so long and still love every class.

I don't understand how I have watched so many situations unfold and learned not to take any of them personally. I put on my gi, my belt and my hakama, then I  walk into the dojo for another class. 

I do understand that this is my path. Today I will continue to walk it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No, I am right....

Just keep moving.