In the flow.

 How do I tap into the life force? I pray. I listen. I ready. I spend time in nature. I have good conversations.  And I practice aikido. Being here, now is so important. Every thing else, every time else is a missed opportunity.

I have thoughts like: "why bother writing a blog that no one reads? Who cares about your thoughts?" I write my thoughts anyway. I care about my thoughts. Writing about my training helps me to clarify my thoughts and to believe in myself. If no one reads or cares, I have to just let it be. 



Recently I asked some family members to read a book I am writing. Only one person responded. I have to write anyway. Maybe I'm just spitting into the wind and maybe some one will read and I will touch their soul in some way. I hope so. In the mean time, I will just write and leave the results up to the universe. I am in the flow. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No, I am right....

Just keep moving.