Staying again.

 What other people are doing is none of my business.  Hundreds of students have come and trained with us for a while and then leave for a myriad of reasons.  Recently I had a short bout of self doubt regarding the size of our dojo. Covid hit us hard. We closed for 16 months. We immediately started classes on Zoom. We have been training 3 times a week most weeks. We have regular group of students who show up when then can. We reopened the dojo. Attendance at in person classes at the dojo has been spotty. We offer each class on Zoom and at the dojo. 



I can focus on what we don't have or more compassionately I can focus on the fact that after 35 years I still get to train.

I choose to stay in the positive flow and focus on what I get to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No, I am right....

Just keep moving.