A little wack-a-doodle.

 Sometimes the best practice is just to keep quiet and hang on. Sometimes it is to speak up. Sometimes to walk away. Aikido training helps us to tune into our centers and respond naturally. 

My best decisions come from my center not my brain. While I am centered, I feel in the flow of things. Life happens in a easy sequence. It's when I leave the now to romance self-centered fears or unlikely fantasies that I get a little wack-a-doodle. 





My practice is inspired by O'Sensei, who taught about returning to center immediately when we became aware that we are not centered. No judgment needed. No harsh words of recrimination required. Just return to center and proceed with the day. How I love this practice. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No, I am right....

Just keep moving.