I am present

Today I will meditate as I walk. I tend to make mediating much harder than it is by expecting myself to do it perfectly. Today I will mindfully walk. I will move from my center.  I will  consciously breath in and out.  Then I will forget about all that and enjoy the beauty of my surroundings. I will be grateful for the air I breathe and the sights I see. I will notice the flow of things and my part in that flow. I will feel the earth under my feet; how solid and permanent it seems. I will be grateful for my vitality at this moment. I am present...in the now...how Heavenly.

Comments

  1. That is very nice. I'm also grateful for all the good things I get every day, usually we take things in our daily routine as granted, only when we are confronted with bad or negative things we realize how good things went, I try to remember this always...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just keep moving.

Staying with myself.