Breadcrumbing

 I just read an article about breadcrumbing. I realized that is what is happening with one of my loved ones. I identified with the ideas of someone being in relationship with me and only giving a little, being mad at me for something that I don't understand and hanging up the phone saying they just can't talk now and not calling back or answering texts.

It feels like when uke attacks with no energy. When I receive an honest, heartfelt attack I know how to deal with it. I can connect with the energy and turn or enter. I can resolve the situation for myself by changing what I can, which is me.

  Now I am challenged off the mat to deal with a less than honest attack. First, I must acknowledge to myself that I am not crazy, bad or wrong. People do what they do because of them not because I caused it. It's okay for me to be how I am. I am not hurtful to others. I am learning to define myself and not let others define me.

I will step past this as I do a shomen attack that I am not quite ready for. I may turn later and address it in a different way but for now I will just step past and let the negative energy go by.

The day is sunny, the snow is clean and I have a life to live. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No, I am right....

Just keep moving.