Language matters. Is it isolation or solitude?

Language matters. Is it isolation or solitude?

 Positive mind is cultivated through awareness, acceptance and then, action. I don't have to be happy with circumstances to accept them. I blend and move and feel whatever I feel. When I train on and off the mat I have choices. Aikido gives me a framework to apply to all situations when I am willing. It makes life interesting.

We are having Zoom classes. They are fun and I feel connection with others when we are training together. I am looking at each day I am healthy and alive as a blessing. I accept what is and move on.

I have been doing small ukemi most days and weapons training as well as Ki exercises. Ron just emailed out his Ki exercise form which I find very challenging especially when I try to do it slow and right. lol

Each day I have enough for what I need and more. I am off to do my rolls. Hope you are enjoying your solo training, too.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No, I am right....

Just keep moving.