Again!




In my training and my life I work hard at minding my own business. I am not always successful.

 When I cross over on to another person’s side of the street I become uncomfortable and agitated.

When I am uke my job is to follow logically and resist or rest if I am allowed to. When I am nage my job is to lead, blend and let. If when I am uke I think I know what nage should be doing I have ceased doing my job. If when nage I have judgment about my uke I have become distracted from my job because I have become judgmental. Being centered has nothing to do with being judgmental or thinking at all…being centered has nothing to do with the mind.

There are so many distractions from just being myself, from being centered, from being the best uke or nage I can be at the moment. I can be distracted by thinking that someone is right and someone is wrong, that uke is stiff or nage is not relaxed. I think sometimes that I can help another by saying something. I think that if I just say something right perhaps I can shift something in some way. But aren’t I just trying to do the same thing I am hoping to correct?

Back to my own path. Again. Back with compassion for myself and maybe a little for others, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No, I am right....

Just keep moving.