sparkles again. do we deserve all this beauty?


Does the air always sparkle when it is cold and sunny? This morning looking out at my mountain and yard I was moved to tears by the beauty I live in. Hard choices have brought me to this life. It is totally worth every single thing I have not gotten to be right here right now.
I may never be rich or famous yet I am rich and known and loved by some. That is enough and “Enough is as good as a feast”. I am excited about the seminar on Sunday and class tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Yes Mary, this small things makes ones life rich, We also had a beautiful day today, even with much work because they are changing all tourists for Egypt and Tuniz to our islands, so there is no hotelbed left.. And tomorrow special Aikido class with kyu tests, I'll be uke :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just keep moving.

No, I am right....