My path through my yard and woods is circular. I walk it every day. Every day, nature looks different even though it is the same path. Today the path is covered with large brown oak leaves. The poison ivy is mostly gone or turned to red. There is much more brown and gray than this summer when many shades of green were the dominant colors. Soon the path will be covered in white. Yet it is the same path through the same woods and yard during all these changes and cycles. Each day a new me walks on a new path even though it is the same me and the same path. Testing for one point is an important part of ki development for both tester and the person being tested. By pushing with an appropriate amount of pressure the tester provides the person being tested with the opportunity to find their center and then, to learn to trust their center. As a beginning reference we teach the center is 2 inches below the belly button. I could not feel my inner center at first so I had to practice feeling m...
Comments
Post a Comment